Sunday, October 19, 2008
















It's Finally Done YEAH. It's been well over a year and 1/2 since I have completed a project. This was one of my UFO's. Now I only have 4 no 5 more to go. uhhh that's depressive. I hit my all time witching hour at 5 am this morning trying to finish up the beading in the border man what a pain it was!!
Well Halloween is getting close and I am getting excited about celebrating it in our first house, Christmas will even be better I think. Well now it's on the the next UFO. It's just as big of a pain so it will be a while before I will be able to update the picture I think. Its Drawn Thread Sampler of Stitches.
Talk to you soon hope you are enjoying this blog

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing