Friday, October 3, 2008

My First Entry About My favorite Hobbie

I have to tell you I am not a good speller so forgive any errors.
My name is Tammy I am 30 years old, recently married (July 2007) and I have been stitching since I was 16. Fourteen years if you wanna know the math.

I live in Hamilton Ontario, and am originally from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. I have also in the recent past lived in Calgary Alberta for 8 years and enjoyed the beautiful mountains there tremendously!! I have a lot of Stitching friends there!

My purpose for this blog and I'll be frank....is to meet new stitcher friends. When I left Calgary and moved back to Ontario I felt a big void as I didn't have my stitch and chat weekly fix to keep me wanting to stitch more and for me to get excited about new patterns and techniques to learn.

I welcome any thoughts or advice and especially pattern ideas that everyone is getting excited about. I hope to add tips and some of my finished piece pictures to the blog as I have done over 177 different patterns.

Now to figure out how to add things to this blog.........Pictures to come I hope

Stitching Hugzz
Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing