Saturday, November 8, 2008

ok this is a venting post

I went to the LNS today, and was shocked when I showed her my canvas piece (still stretched on the bars) when she said I have never seen canvas mounted with thumb tacks (the golden ones made for stitching.) How many years has she been teaching/owning a shop and she doesn't know about thumb tacks instead of staples??? That's very scary to me. I tend to think she is very behind the times with her shop and this just proves it more to me. I think next time I will spend the gas to go to another shop this one had yet again failed to impress me. If only there was a shop like 2 Busy Stitchin (new name now) close by I would have it made (and be broke too..but a good broke lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing