Monday, December 15, 2008




Sorry its been so long since I last posted. I have finished my quilt top except for the borders which I will attempt tomorrow at my last class.
I have though started Lavender and Laces Summer Angel that my husband has been hounding me to do since I finished the last season. I do think we will have to take a special trip to Calgary to have them framed the way the first one is done.
I also have put up my tree and painted our 2nd guest bedroom although its not quilt done I post a pic. Its a way nicer blue then what was in there.
I'll post pictures of the angel soon just need a couple more weeks to work on it so it looks like something


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing