Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I was just thinking I would really rather stay home stitching and reading blogs then go to work. Has anybody else felt that way?
I fixed my rhodes butterfly bisco....sorry don't know how to spell it off hand (if you haven't picked up that I am the worse speller already!)
So now I want to work on it!! Oh well I guess there is always lunch break.
I am also trying to find a picture of a trailor the camping type. No such luck I don't think anyone has designed one yet....anybody know any designers? maybe I'll just make my sweet trailor sweet sign that I used an alphebet to make.

happy stitching today while I'm at work :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing