Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm Actually Stitching Again yeah!!

This is what I started stitching now. My brother in law is getting married next month so it is a small project but at least its something to go with the card and cash we are giving as a gift. I hope they like it . I did it in DMC 3755 and sampler threads morning glory on white 28ct lugana. I added the link below its a free pattern by San-Man Originals.




Love Will Keep Us Together

Fabric: Your choice
Thread: Your choice
Beads: Choose your own
Stitch Count: 90 x 70
Design size: 6 3/8" x 5" square
Download

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're stitching again. Doesn't if feel great?

    tjbdesigns
    http://stitchingandbeading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it feels good to be back at it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing