Friday, July 17, 2009

Stash



I received RoseHill Manors Inspiration in the mail today...I am very excited to start it!!! The only thing is well there are two things actually. 1 being I have to finish the lavender and lace angel before I start another large project. And the 2nd being I do not have the fabric to start it.
I am sick today so I will be stitching all day...I'll post an update tonight of the angel. I think I will start to get the DMC together for Inspiration though it will get me more excited I fear.
I have found a couple of blogs stitching this design I wish there was a SAL but I haven't found one and don't really know how to start one up. Oh well I'll just do it on my own.

Happy Stitching
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy!

    This is such a beautiful piece. I am actually stitching it now - well, it's in my rotation. I am a little over half way done. When I first started, I just flew thru the first 4-5 pages - my pace has definitely slowed since then. I really can't wait to finish it as I know it will look beautiful hanging on our wall. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I can't wait to see your progress.

    Cari in VA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing