Saturday, July 4, 2009


Well I work on a little bit of everything except my lavender and lace angel.
My Brother in Law and his new new ended up coming here (there from Quebec) because they'd to go to Niagara falls. So I had to hurry to get their piece framed. I ended up having to cut the mat so it work would normally I would get the mat made and do everything else myself but I had no time what so ever and had to by a pre-made and cut it....tell u I'll never do that again. I cannot for the life of me cut in a straight line even with rulars mats and a pencil line!! Anyhow its a little bumpy but if I did anymore I was scared I was going to wreck it for them.


Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing