Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Great Day...

30 LBS GONE BYE BYE!!!


HI

Well I ventured as far as Brantford today. Last night I re-injured my ankle so I didn't want to push my luck going to Kitchener.

Country Accents is a very cute and small store and she will have a lot of growth in the coming months. Brenda the owner was very friendly and we chatted for some time. I also met another lady that stitches at the shop as a drop in on a regular basis. I was glad I went!
I was able to pick up the last issue of Stoney Creek and some needles that I have been needing. She also mentioned that she will order anything that you need so that is a plus! The only problem I have with that is the waiting for it to come in because I am definitely not a patient girl!

I also went and picked up the Sears Wish book and finally found a weight watchers scale I have been looking for yeah.

By the way I have now lost 30 lbs as of today......just 20 lbs left to go till I hit my goal!

Well its pretty rainy and gloomy outside and perfect weather for stitching and watching movies with hubby so that's whats in the books tonight....

Tomorrow its Walmart and Dollarama and Stitching (housework's all done too)

Happy Stitching
Tammy

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss, Tammy! 30 pounds is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 pounds is absolutely fantastic. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on a diet last month and only lost 31 days... lol no, really congrats on the loss, and be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing