Sunday, August 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!



I stitched and finished my first ornament of the year.Well I guess its a box more then an ornament. It was in the August issue of Stoney Creek called Silver Bell. I didn't have all the right colours and had to make some changes but it seemed to come out all right.

I just realized also that it will be 1 year for my blog in October and I want to do a give away too. But Now its just deciding what I want to giveaway/make ect. Hmmm hope it doesn't take me long to figure it out. Any ideas what the best give aways are?? It would be nice to increase my readers too so that many people could enter.

Have a good night, I'm back to the grind tomorrow a lovey 10 1/2 shift. But always enjoy coming home to read blogs and comments.

Oh yeah an update of Inspiration is on the left. I finished section 7 next. So 1 and 7 are done on to section 2 for this week.

Happy Stitching
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. I love the Silver Bell. It looks so nice finished. Hey I see you found Country Accents, sorry I was not home when you were in town. But you know,,, when you get that call from Brenda I am right on the way and it will probably be this week, She is fast,,,lol Have a great day and hope the ankle mends faster than mine hasn't.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing