Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pattern

Well I didn't win . So she is going to the purple peacock for a little while and I hope to be in her draw when she is done. As long as I remember that is!

I did a lot of stitching last night. I will post pictures tonight.
I was a bad girl and started a new project that has been traveling with me since I left for vacation. Of course its not a small and easy one either!

Oh yeah if you haven't checked out my trade blog please do sooo! You might just find one you want and if you want to see the picture of it let me know so I can e-mail you it or find it on the web.

Happy Sunday Stitching ....Check back tonight

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing