Wednesday, September 23, 2009

--Chart 12$, Linen 30$, Stitching with a bunch of new Stitching Friends Priceless--



Well I'm back from my stitch date. Everyone was very nice. I am a little quiet when I meet people till I get to know them so it will take me a little while. It was very nice that a stitcher brought some magazines and patterns that she didn't want anymore, so I was able to get a couple that I liked. I think I will do that too...that is give my stash out. I will probably do that when I hold a stitch nite here one nite in the future I hope. Everyone liked the Ort Boxes I made, and Patti had a beautiful house! I didn't give in to the wonderful cheesecake she served (I am way over my extra points after a trip to Mcdonalds at 11 pm last nite with hubby...he is not a good influence) but I'm sure it tasted awesome!!

I will be doing some extra draws with my blog-anniversary prize too, I should have them posted on Sunday.

I got a lot of stitching done in the past three days. I completed the roses and a couple birds and some more of the stupid blue or white as hubby puts it.




I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Tammy

3 comments:

  1. You will be fine and I am sure everyone will keep the ort boxes close at hand. Thank you so much for sharing them with the Stitching Sisters. (and the gadgets)lol Be always in Stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I missed the gadgets? Oh no! Now i am really upset...I think I go hide in my tent. lol...good to see you Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great night! Although I would have totally weakened when the cheesecake came out ;o)

    Your angel is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing