Thursday, September 24, 2009

Christmas is coming....FAST!!!

Black Bird Designs Joyeux Noel thats whats going on my Christmas List. Now I just hope that Brenda brings back one with her. Hmmm wonder when she will show off all of her goodies. I think the sisters should all head to her shop after hours on Wednesday for a show and tell...what do you think?? To bad :( I didn't ask her before she left oh well.

I have some of my moms Christmas stuff bought yeah, and have no clue what to get dad yet. Hopefully I'll have more of an idea when they are up to visit! Eric well its usually clothes and movies not to hard.

Well one more shift in Oakville to go and one in Brantford then a day off...can't come soon enough I tell you!!

Happy Stitching
Tammy

5 comments:

  1. I want that book, too--looks like it's going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll wave as you pass Saturday, although my hand may have a needle in it. Have a nice day today and enjoy the weekend but be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that and want it too!!!! I wish there were more pictures to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it showed more pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure what's up with the comments sorry but nothing on layout or settings has changed,have a good day and be always in stitches. So close and yet so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing