Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Wishes to a New Friend...



Well Jayne another year older! I hope you got the wolfs done (LOL) Enjoy your Birthday.
I have something I am bringing for you on Wedstitchday.



If you are a Lavender and Lace Stitcher Please Join the SAL at this link
CLICK.


Don't forget to enter my draw(s).



This week just started and I am already wishing it away.....not a good Monday today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!



Everyone PLEASE Visit Jayne's (click her name to be automatically directed) Blog & wish her a Very Happy Birthday along with me.

Happy Stitching

Tammy



Happy Birthday Comments


Happy Birthday Comments

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Birthday wishes Tammy, and no the darn wolves are not finished yetand they are NOT GREEN EITHER lol ,BUT I'm in hiding until they are,,,well,except for Wed night. Then we can all be always in stitches...

    ReplyDelete
  2. in hiding until they are finished, not green. lol
    HAGD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I want a piece of that pie! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing