Tuesday, September 15, 2009

no stitching...

Yes I've changed my blog again. There is just no happy-medium. I like this one but I liked the 3 columns and haven't figured out how to make this one three columns oh well.

Really looking forward to tomorrow night work is going to drag!!
Really glad who won Big Brother its who I wanted to win whoo hoo.

Have done a bit of stitching on my angel should have more done tomorrow night my husband is getting anxious to see it finished and so am I so I can work on my Inspiration some more.



2 comments:

  1. looking forward to tonight also, see you after work so you can be always in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You're like me. I'm still trying to find a happy medium with my Blog background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing