Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stash and Happy Saturday



Well I had a great day today.
Weighed in and lost what I gained last week. (1.8)
Then I went to the LNS and picked up my patterns I ordered and some threads for one of the new blackbird designs.
Then I had a surprise and Jayne came in. It was fun to meet a fellow blogger and stitcher!!
She then invited me to go see all her pictures at her house which was just wonderful!!! I loved how she decorated it and it felt very warm and comforting! I am looking forward to next Wednesday when I can meet everyone!
Thanks Jayne for being so welcoming!

I finally have my album organized with my pictures to cart around and finished updating my lists on the computer around ten. Glad I am done that now! Now I can actually/might do some actual stitching.

Happy Stitching
**Tammy**

2 comments:

  1. Super nice stash you have there.
    What a nice surprise to meet a fellow blogger and stitcher.
    Nice weight loss too last week, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing