Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday Stitch Nite

Yeah for Stitch Nite with new friends!! Well I learned a lot about the letter F tonight and think the girls were great. I felt very Welcomed at Jaynes Place.

I luved meeting everyone although sometimes I didn't really know what exactly they were all talking about but that's cool I will eventually once I get to know everyone better.

Man it felt like -10 outside tonight fall sure came in a blast tonight! Glad to be warm under my quilt and spending time with hubby before going off to bed.

Should have an update of my stitching up on the weekend just don't have enough patience to mess around with the blog tonight.

(Jayne --will post the loon tomorrow)

Happy Stitching Everyone

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. It was nice to meet you, lol glad to hear that you will be back lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. with all the Flippen gadgetry so we all can be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh...that's one thing I miss the most is my stitch group :o( So glad that you do have one and you will get to know everyone and everything soon :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing