Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Whooo Hoooo Stitch Nite is upon us again tomorrow. I have never looked forward to a Wednesday nite before now.
Been making ort boxes again. I have been researching the material for my moose. They say to use Dove Grey aida (yuck) so I was trying to find some alternatives. Now that I found a couple now it has to be adding to my cute cross stitch only note pad that stays in my purse for the times when I hit a shop on a whim. Yah I know I'm crazy. That's nothing new!

Well DH is up from nap so I guess I better get stitching some and watch the premers of NCIS with him ( I luv satalite and PVR)

Happy Stitchin'
talk to you all tomorrow
Tam

4 comments:

  1. What the dove grey that will be covered in solid stitching silly? At that point it really wouldn't matter what colour you use, but they use dove grey so it blends in nicely with the colours of threads in the pic. See you tonight. I'm glad you are excited, so you can be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that it is great to have you in our group! I have loved how Wednesday nights have taken on a newer and fun angle since being in this group. 8 years now! Can't wait to see more of your fun toys!

    See you next time!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.....I'll get a little more talkative after I get to know you guys better! I am glad to have found a group to stitch with!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing