Saturday, October 3, 2009

4 Winners to ANNOUNCE!

OK Everyone I had my DH pull names from an ort box. So here they are. I will need you to send my your full addresses by e-mail.

Beadmat prize- Draw one goes to
Angela P at Hooked on Stitches

First package of patterns goes to.........

Lillie at Home of a Little Needlecrafter

2nd Package --The one everyone wanted for some strange reason must have been the snapper land patterns....Goes too

Kathleen at Thankful-Threads

and the third package of the Dragons goes to
Rachel of Does the noise in my head bother you because she was the only one who entered for that package.

I hope you all enter again when I have a drawing. I still do have more patterns and such that are brand new so I will do it again soon, next time it won't be as confusing I promise! I made it hard on myself !!

9 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I won Package #2. I am so excited, Tammy, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tammy! Excited to work on the dragons for my Son's room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! I'm so excited to receive package #1, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant to add that your Angel is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! wow!...happy! happy!..
    I won!! Thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to everyone. be always in stitches... (I thought I did this already but hey...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the winners!

    Thanks so much for leaving me a comment which leads me to your blog. It just a pity it's only now i can get to sort my emails and late for your great giveaways.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing