Friday, October 2, 2009

And an Angel is Going to get her Wings

I finished the Angel except for her wings and the beading now. I am in the home stretch...yeah. I finally received my JCS ornament issue and I luv it. I heard mixed reviews so I was a little worried but I actually like this years better then last years. maybe I'll have to stitch a couple this year since last year I only stitched one for my grandma and that was it.

Off to work I go tomorrow....then off to Country accents to pick up the new Kelmscot scissors I can't wait!! Then to Lowes to pick up my tile then home.

I'll post a picture as promised of my angel...but I have to charge the batteries for my camera both gave out on me.

DH is getting the SUV tomorrow/today and I have the Alero to drive now. Now I just have to teach myself how to park it straight because I seem to have problems with longer cars and getting the straight in a parking space. It will be interesting to say the least.

Hopefully its not to boring at work at least I can read all your comments there they cheer me up and make me smile throughout my day and I am gong to bring some old orni mags to flip through too that should waste some time if its not busy.

Anyways enough blabbing away I should go to sleep......

Happy Weekend Stitching!
Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that the Angel is almost finished and maybe you can get some orni's in before the Moose SAL in Nov. Hope you have a nice day in the big town of Bftd and even more at CAN or our LNS. Don't forget to honk as you pass on the way home and be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouuuu...can't wait to see pictures!

    New scissors! How exciting :o)

    To be honest, I'm not that happy with the issue this year although I DO like the new layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing