Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cake recipe

Kitty Litter Cake recipe is found here for all of you.

My co-workers didn't even want to try it because it looked so disgusting haha

I changed the recipe a bit though I used a choc cake and 2 white cakes and when I crumbled the white cake I only used the inside of it not the firm stuff one the outside. only heat your tootsie rolls at 5 sec intervals otherwise they will ether be to hot to mold or melt. and i didn't use a whole bag of cookies.

Have Fun

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. I showed this recipe to Todd and he says he wouldn't eat it either! I still will make it next year and see what my work has to say about it!

    Hope you had a good weekend!

    See you Wednesday!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing