Thursday, October 22, 2009



I finally started the Halloween Fairy. I have all the supplies except one
colour of beads hopefully I will get a lot done between now and Sunday I am hoping!!
No Froggies allowed this weekend!!



My Christmas Gifts

I finally got myself a Pandora bracelet.
For those who do not know about Pandora bracelet here's a breakdown.
beads that run on the bracelet run 15-350 dollars a piece!! and the bracelet is about 65$ for the silver. There are spacers, Clips, and Beads and so on and so forth. There are a lot of knockoffs too I found on e-bay.


Took my parents to St. Jacobs market in Waterloo today. It was fun! Would have been funner if I had my husbands credit card though. I now luv LOVE Honey Crisp Apples!! Brought home a caramel apple that I am saving to eat on Saturday by myself and brought home some nice smelling candles for hubby!

Got a lot of stuff this week done and bought if I have time I'll take more pictures of the house and that after my parents leave.

Happy Stitching its Turkey Day for me tomorrow (better late then never!!)

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. ok. so what time is dinner? Glad you had fun in St. Jacob's, it is a wonderful place to be. I hope your parents have had a nice visit and that they have a safe trip home.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those bracelets yesterday and was wondering what they were! Very nice :o)

    There is NOTHING better than a Honeycrisp apple! NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing