Saturday, October 24, 2009

No more Visitors ....For Now that is



And this is the shelve that Daddy built. Its to hold all of my beautiful pictures that I rotate with the seasons and months yeah. I was sooo happy to get them out of a tote and put up high where the glass won't get damaged!!

My parents left this morning and made it back to the Soo safe and sound. Now looks like I will have a new rommie as of next weekend. Tammy to rescue again, of course I was left with the ultimate decision to say yes or no. Of course my heart gave in as usually I just hope its the right decision we will see what happens....



I have been working on my Halloween fairy this weekend and have gotton a lot done. My huband thinks I'll have it done tomorrow little does he know that there are a lot of rooms that need vaccuming, bulbs that need planting and the new doors and trim to be painted. I will be a busy lady until the afternoon (he always helps though thank God for that)

Christmas is all bought except for my dad and now I just have to get ready for the Moose and stitch some more Christmas ornie's. Oh yeah and get the ingredients for my Kitty Litter Cake for our work potluck ready. Here is a picture of it


Gross eh but it tastes sooo yummy...weight watchers what I didn't hear you haha

Happy Sunday Stitching!!
Tammy

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice visit with your parents and it looks great the shelf that your Dad made for you! Great work on the Halloween fairy - can't wait to see it finished! My unicorn is almost to the point of backstitching so this time off has been good so far!
    Interesting cake indeed!
    Talk to you soon,
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee if your new roomie is a puppy you won't have much kitty litter left. lol or other deserts either.
    looks like your always in stitches too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you're supposed to 'eat' that????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing