Monday, October 19, 2009

Reno time...No stitching today :(

OMG what a a job it is to tile.....and I thought it would be easy HA!

Anyways we got it all up still have to grout it but tomorrow my parents and I are hitting Niagara new york for a day of shopping.

DH will be home tomorrow nite to he might just have a wee little conniption when he sees his garage on messed up but oh well he wasn't here so I can get away with it haha.

Here's some pictures of whats done so far (the doors look white but there not still have to paint them)

3 comments:

  1. It's looking great! I'd like to re-tile some areas but am afraid I'd screw it up. Have fun in Niagra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Can't wait to see it all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great so far! I bet the finished results will be great!

    Enjoy Niagara and the time with your parents!

    Trina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing