Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED

17 hrs of work and I am free an d clear for a week!!!!
Just found out that one of my best friend is coming up to stay with me on Friday and Saturday SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED I haven't seen her since my wedding.
It feels like ten ago years not 2


Well I was all excited to finish the angel at stitch and bitch tonight BUT guess what I did............had the beads (Thanks Jayne) but pulled out the angel and found out I forgot the pattern at home.

Then there is another stitcher stitching her too....so I got excited and damn--she took the pattern out of her stitching bag before heading out. Well everyone had a good laugh at the pout on my face.

So without further delay here she is.........





Break time and Bed for me
Tammy

5 comments:

  1. Very well done. I might have to take a look into some of Marilyn's angels. I love the color combinations on her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just stunning Tammy. Congrats and I'll be doing a HD for you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey times up, time to enjoy your visit with your Mom & Dad. Have fun and be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the angel finish, she's lovely :) Enjoy your vacation time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing