Thursday, October 8, 2009

TGIF--One shift to go....three days off for us Canadians!

Well re-stitched what I frogged out the night before. No froggies allowed now or I'll sick my two cats on them lol.
Anyhow feeling better today, I took the day off work and napped and stitched all day. Now I'm working on the white of the angels wings I see the light its not to far away now. (doing happy dance) If all goes well she will be done my Monday night.

I had to do some baking today. Shoppers Drug-mart is doing there annual tree of life. Which is to collect donations for charities (you can donate online or in the store).
My boss is trying to get me to go into work on Saturday and I keep telling him I have plans plus it is not worth the gas to go in for 3 hrs. (I live about 40min away from work)
Anyways he was going to buy premade rice crispy treats for the bake sale...sorry but yuck...they are sooo sweet! So I offered to make them if he bought the stuff and I made chocolate cake (just box cake not my really yummy to die for chocolate cake). So I made those and now I need to go cut them all up for Saturday. Buy a treat for a buck.

Anyways I am hoping not to be convinced to go in and then I can do some other things I want to get done (like the wings) and going to the main branch of the library.

Anyways Have a Happy Friday and Happy Stitching!!
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Hey, glad your feeling better. We missed ya the other night. Be strong for Saturday and finish the wings. be always in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. You were missed at Jane's but we will see you at Trish's! It's my last night out to stitch before my surgery!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing