Thursday, October 29, 2009

Whoooo Hooooooo



I'm going, I"m going I'm going oh yeah did I say I'm going!!!!

May 22nd 7 p.m ACC

Row 15, Seat one and guess where!!!!!

ON THE FLOOR

Can I tell you how excited I am!!!!!!!



Here is the update of some of Monday, Tuesday and last nites wedstitchday.
I hope I can get her done before Wednesday when I start my Moose!!


I think everyone all of sudden got the flu this week!! I have never ran as much as I have since Monday at work. Everyone is so scared of this flu!! I don't know if I will have the patience to wait 5 hours in line to get the injection and my husband already has it I think so knock on wood that I don't get it!!



EWWWW Well here is what my kitty litter cake looks
like, hope it tastes just as good!!!!


TGIF
Tammy

7 comments:

  1. Keep well - that flu is going around here now too. Great progress on your piece and ewwwww, nasty looking cake! LOL Bet it tastes good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just go get some oinkment for the swine flu and you'll be good. Congrats on the floor seating, it is awesome down there. ACC is such a nice venue, well, at least it was for ACDC last year.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is too funny!! I'd love to make it when my boys aren't home and then just set it on the table after dinner!!! I can only begin to imagine the looks I would get!! I don't think my husband would even give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Halloween fairy . Lucky you to see Taylor Swift!! Are you going to post the recipe for the cake!! what a hoot! Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being able to see Taylor! I am sure you will have a great time! Love the Halloween fairy too - it looks great! Hope everyone loves your kitty cake too!

    Have a good weekend and see you at Jane's Wednesday!

    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I saw the kitty litter I didn't read the "cake" part...and I thought to myself...my heaven's what has her cat been eating? LOL!
    Little did I know YOU would be eating IT! :)
    Your Halloween Fairy looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! Hope you have a great time :o)

    Your TOT looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing