Saturday, November 28, 2009

I fell like I haven't been on my blog in forever!! I know I haven't been stitching since Wednesday that's for sure!\
I got a lap top as a Christmas gift from my father-in-law so I am still teaching myself how to use Windows 7. So I am in hiatus from stitching. I have to put my ornie together tomorrow and finish putting up all my Christmas stuff then I can stitch a bit. I hope. The weekend just flys to fast. My friend got the same laptop so I set it up for her and we headed to the Ancastor craft show and future shop and now its almost nine already and we still have the ugly truth to watch tonight. maybe i can get some moose stitching in tonight after all.

Happy stitching
Tammy!

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing