Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sorry no pictures today.

After highs and lows with a sinus infection this week I am finally feeling some energy come back. Last night was not a good night so no stitching on the moose for me even though I really really wanted too! Maybe the sisters should change the days again to all weekend long lol. Then I would really make some headway!

My neighbor has invited me to go out with her and some friends for food and to go see New Moon. So I am heading out at 7:30. I think my husband was disappointed I wasn't going with him. Now he won't go see it with me even though I had suggested that I would definitely
go again with him. Stubborn french man!! Anyways he wants to go see 2012 so we will probably head there hopefully on the weekend to see that one instead.

I finished two more ornaments this week and am glad I have a few choices for the sister exchange. Now I just have to put them together in some fashion. I will probably do that next weekend. Since I have the whole weekend off. Need to get my mother in-laws quilt shipped off too, but I haven't stitched the label on the back yet (add that to the list).

I want to get started back on my Inspiration picture also so I think I will have add that into a rotation along with the moose and the VS I want to start soon.

For those who haven't visited my other blogs---my blog with all the cross stitch links to other blogs is now up to 256 links listed.

http://stitchingblogsweallluvtoread.blogspot.com/
Check it out if you don't want to keep the list on your blog you might want to come visit mine instead. (I just hope it doesn't crash)

talk to you soon, happy Sunday stitching as always

Tammy

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're finally feeling better~ Have fun at New Moon - hope your hubby gets over not going with you!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember it's not a race,I didn't work on mine this weekend either. There's always Wedstitchday night... See you then and glad you are feeling better.
    Be always in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better :) There's been lots of stuff going around here lately! HOpe you have fun at New Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add my blog: www.crossroadsofmymind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, sorry to hear you haven't been well. I look forward seeing your ornaments when you can share them with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing