Sunday, November 15, 2009

Updates Later today!

Well didn't expect to change my blog background but I did. Still haven't learnt how to save my widgets so have to start from scratch again. Oh Well no biggie. Gotta get some groceries and head to future shop I soooo want a net book still doing research though into the price its going to cost me in the end.

Had a great stitch nite and Jaynes. Yummy Lasagna for supper...speaking of that my tummy is growling.

will have updates for you later......check back

Tam

4 comments:

  1. Love the new background & the Christmas countdown! I will have to wait and work on the Wolf on Wednesday - yesterday was a write-off due to mega cleaning and laundry. No cheating for me :) Have a good start to the week and see you Wednesday night!

    Stitch away!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice look and I love the Santa in the top corner.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new background, the Santa is cute :) Looking forward to an update, sounds like you had a great stitching night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I have to add some Christmas Music now

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing