Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Stitching



Moose stitching on Saturday Night. I didn't get much done because
I was reading Tempted the new house of night book.




Sunday Stitching
still working on getting the pumpkin done. I'll never
get to my ornies if I don't smarten up and finish it!
Had more enthusiasm before Halloween :(


Back to work Monday OMG 10 1.2 hr shift sucks to be me!! At least I
can read all your comments on my blackberry at work to keep me
entertained!!

I wanted to put up the tree toady but hubby wouldn't have it. Gotta wait till December. Oh well I'll enjoy Jaynes tree (s) till then.

Happy Stitching
Tammy

3 comments:

  1. I want to put up our Christmas tree too but my husband says it should be done near the end of the month! Killjoy that he is :) I did some wolf stitching Saturday too but it is difficult when you are waiting for it to take shape. Try to have a good work day and see you Wednesday!
    Happy Stitching!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on vacation in about a week and my tree is going up! :) I don't care what the neighbors think, just call me Clark Griswold....lol Halloween Fairy looks great by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayne @ henley's landingNovember 10, 2009 at 11:55 AM

    I have always put the tree up as the little goblins are coming to the door. Leroy has become accustomed to that and I think he actually looks forward to it since it's usually the man tree up first. This year it is a smaller version but still in all it is up and all the sports figures and fishing nostelgia is there for all to see, there's even a cross stitch orny. Get the darn tree &
    Be always in stitches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing