Saturday, October 31, 2009

(Winnie was not impressed by my dh lol)


We had a lot of costumed visitors today. We went through 4 bags of candy and two boxes of chips. My neighbor and I sat outside gossiping in between children.

If your thinking about seeing Will Ferrel Land of the Lost don't it not worth the money. We did rent Ice Age 3 and it was very cute, oh and the proposal is a great chick flick!

Did some stitching today....getting bored don't know why!

Anyhow hope to read blogs tomorrow and looking for a laptop...any suggestions?

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Poor Winnie, but oh so cute...he'll get over it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one spooky picture. I've joined the Little House Ornies SAL too :) looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing