Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 more sleeps

Didn't stitch tonight. Watched UP and The Little Couple instead. My head hurts from thinking and dealing with problems so much today at work. I hope tomorrow does not fair the same I seriously need a break!
I did head to Chapters for a couple more Gena Showalter books to relax with in bed and free my head for a while.
Tomorrow is wedstitchday and I am looking forward to one more night of stitching with the girls before Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY STITCHING!!!
MAY SANTA FILL YOUR STOCKING UP WITH STITCHING STASH!

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. holy loving moose ends, your moving right along on that. Wow. See you tonight, same stitch place, same stitch time and we can all Be always in stithes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas Tammy :o)

    You moose looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very merry Christmas, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I'm looking forward to the stitching day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing