Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year to all my Stitchy Friends





Finally got my a** in gear and headed down to get glass for all the waiting frames for older pieces I have done.
Then I hit the grocery store what a nitemare! I have all the stuff for Sunday Stitching at my place though and can't wait. I just hope everything works out.
So this afternoon as my hubby slept I framed the four pictures I needed to complete. I was disappointed though because one frame I have was too long for a piece I stitched so I will have to wait and find another perfect frame for it.
I can't wait till the Beading picture is up on the wall though in its spot....Jayne is going to help me with that one since i do not know how to lace and its a canvas piece so you can't pin it.
Stitching was a blast last nite with everyone cracking jokes and telling funny embarrassing moments to make the night memorable and fun for a sister stitcher. I hope she had a good nite with us.
I am almost done the page of moose I am working on and am going to put in the first stitch into my Head tonight at midnight after I get my kiss that is. Hubby also bought some snacks for midnight too for us...wight watchers what what is that? Haha until after my Birthday (Monday) I am not counting points or depriving myself. But I'll have to try extra hard after next week to loose my last ten er might be 14 by the time I'm done.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful New Year Tammy! All your framing looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Stitchy Year. See ya
    Sunday, you too Angela...
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great framing, Tammy! I hope your New Year is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing