Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Sunday


Ok I am basically down to blogging once a week and I am very sorry for that but actually nothing really to talk about so I will tell you all the bits and pieces in on post instead.

Hubby bought he flatscreen tv this week he is just over the moon. Glad he will be soo happy for the holidays he get pretty bummed out.


Anyways I think I did about ten stitched last night on the moose, I really can't get into it for some reason. I don't know if it the stopping during the week or what but its not working.

Ok stupid stupid me went on the Haed web site and you know I luv Santas so I was looking at the patterns and then for some reason I ended up on other artist by accident and my first love is White tigers or tigers period with dragonflys a close second so this is what I found...



how perfect is he??? OMG I cannot wait to start and I think I will start New years nite!! Ah whats another work in progress right he is going to take a long time anyhow so what the hell. one over one on 25 ct lugana shouldn't be too bad.

I hung my beatiful tiger plates on the wall they had been in storage under the old tv stand and i totallay forgot about them

Then I had all the rest of my boxes that needed to be shipped out wrapped and ready to go tomorrow I am ...no my husband was a little behind the shipping date but they should get to Quebec on time. I wanted to share my mother in laws quilt that my mom helped me with ....

mom hand quilted it, I sewn the top together what a team effort and I am so thankful to have my mom help me!!!!

4 comments:

  1. 10 STITCHES??? wow, that's hard to believe. NOT. Anyway, you will love working on the HAED, and realize right now that they become contageous in a BIG way. The quilt is wonderful and nice that you and your mom both worked together on it. Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The moose and the tiger are amazing! Love the dragonfly. And that quilt - looks comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not worked on my HEAD in a while but when I do, I don't want to put it down..then I get a headache because of the count! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The HAED you picked is really nice.
    Can't wait to see your progress
    The quilt turned out really nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing