Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ho Ho HO

What a fun nite of stitching!! Good friends, lots of laughs and a lot of food and presents and might I say cards!! 17 piles of 17 cards each. there was a lot of sorting done by the girls for us to get our beautiful cards that everyone took time to fill out. I loved looking at all of mine. We each received an ornament for our secret Santa everyones faces seem to express such joy and happiness it was nice to see. I will upload the pictures tomorrow as it is late and I have a long shift to work tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, can't wait to see more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your help last night Tammy. I hope you had a good time being your first Christmas with us. Many many more to come. Can't wait to see your pics. lol Be always in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had great time with friends. Looking forward to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing