Monday, January 4, 2010

Bithday Wishes to a Friend and to Me

Happy Birthday To You



Happy Birthday to my Birthday Twin Martina!!!!

I had a good day today. I got a good rest for once on Sunday (rhovane helps) after having all me guest over. Dh and I were in bed at 10:30 thats a first!! Then I was up for work at 7:30. It went by pretty quickly then my hubby picked me up from work and we met with my friend Tas for supper at Baton rougue. It was great I luv love LOVE their ribs!!!

My friend bought me makeup that I can't wait to try because she has great taste! She also paid for my supper tonight!!My hubby is paying for half of my retreat and bought me a movie pass (he even remembered to buy me a card I was so impressed!) then my mom and dad bought me a stitchy pattern the one from blackbird designs and material. My stitching sisters brought lots of nice cards, candles, chocolates oh yeah and tootsie rolls (Martina how did you know lol you must have read my favorite list lol) It was great and I didn't expect any of it!!

I can honestly say between yeaterday and today I had prob one of the best birthdays I have had in a long while. The only thing missing was family but I guess I can't have everything :)

going to finish off my night watching movies with dh and stitching can't get better then that!!

a little older
Tammy

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    Glad you had such a wonderful day~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a great day! Happy Stitching and see you at Jane's!

    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you , glad you're having a good time . XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great birthday, so did I , oh what would we do without our friends eh? I am glad you are one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glald that you have such a wonderful day. Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I just found your list of stitching blogs and wonder if you'd please add mine? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!

    Please add my blog to your list, too. The url is http://juststring.blogspot.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!
    I would love to be added your your list of blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing