Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CA VA BIEN ET TOI?

How am I doing so far LOL
Well Dr's went good and test went good I am at least not at the bottom of the barrel. Just the nest one up haha. They said I did good. But there is some bad news along with the good. For all the Stitching Sisters ...there will be a empty chair among you for 4 Wednesdays. I am REALLY bummed about this but I have to realize it is for what is to come and to better myself and my relationship with Eric's family too. Eric is so super excited about me going to school he doesn't say it but I can tell. He talked to the teacher there too after I did my test so I think he is going to help me at home too finally. yeah! So it looks like I am going through with this after all there is another silver lining though because my best friend lives by the school I can see her after class and also if I want to I can go see Eric on his break because the school is right beside his work yeah....
Well so far no stitching on HAED project or the MOOSE hoping to stitch on both tomarrow!! I am having withdrawel.....Goodnight everyone and happy Wed-stich-day!!


2 comments:

  1. You're going to do great, Tammy! I'm sure your SS will miss you for those 4 Wednesday evenings but it'll be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we sure will, but we all want whats best for eachother and wish you the best of luck. Congrats on the test.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing