Sunday, January 17, 2010

Consistency in stitching? Poll to the right

I was wondering how consistent everyone is with their stitches. I was sitting here last night scolding myself because I wasn't waking my time and I know when I rush my stitching my stitching come out differently. Also when you change from the stab and poke method to the sewing method it will also change the way/height that your stitches are. and then we have railroad which once I decide to do that in a project not even halfway through I'll forget to railroad or get agitate that it takes so long to do it.
does anybody else have these problems or is it just me?

Please enter my poll--

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. I use a Q-snap so it's stab and poke for me. I haven't "sewn" in so long it's just be really strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stab and poke for me because I use scroll rods. I used to do the sewing method and tried to go back to it, but just couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mostly do the sewing method but when I do the half stitches with the wolf - I punch and stab. I just can't do the sewing method on the q-snap yet!

    Happy Stitching!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as your tension remains the same it really is up to the stitcher. I can stitch so many different ways and the tension is consistant, however some have problems going from the punch/stab to sewing.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing