Friday, January 15, 2010

Hi There




ok finally here are some updated pictures.

I don't know about you but I have been watching about Haiti as I am sure a lot of you are. It soo breaks my heart to watch....I have read the newspaper online with no pictures and tears fill my eyes. I hope that everyone prayers, help, donations, phone calls ect. help them to heal quickly and safely.

I have to work tomorrow damn but then on Sunday I have my work Christmas party so that should be fun. Its at the Keg. Our store got picked as traditional model store for the year which means that our head office will be at our store all the time trying new things, procedures and videos out on us. I hope everyone is ready and up for the challenge!

Happy Stitchy Weekend!!

I have over 400 links now on the other blog so check it out and become a follower too please!

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. I just don't know how you can stitch that - I'd have so many errors, no telling what it'd look like when I was done! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top piece is stunning, but I'm not sure how you can so that!!! I've long admired those HAED's, but just have never tried! Anyway, your progress on both is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing