Friday, January 22, 2010

new cut, new dye job and new nails...

Congrats Pennie I know your last day ever at your place of employment is today. I hope you really enjoy your time and I can't wait to see all the stitching your going to do!

Well that means I only have about 25 years to go lol

Watching the Haiti telethon need to stitch so I am making this short and sweet.
Plus I can't type with my new nails yet lol. It was treat day for me today and it made me feel so much better...now if I could only loose the last ten lbs so I can be at my goal weight for weight watchers that would be a bonus.

Stitch Lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing