Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quebec here we come MAYBE?????

Well today was an ok shift at work. The pharmacists had me laughing most of the day so it went well. I am so tired though my hubby sent me for a snooze for a while before he went off to work for the night.

Looks like tomorrow I am heading to the Mandarin for a yummy lunch with me good friend and then ether window shopping or movie. Then I have to head to home depot and buy the rest of the paint I need to finish painting the house.

It looks like moving to Quebec is a real possibility now. DH got some good news today. Although I will be extremely upset to move away again from friends I will be moving closer to family (his that is) and further away from mine which sucks! I will also have to sell our 1st house ...I know its just a house but it took us sooo long to get it in the first place and now its our home. It will not be an easy thing for my husband and I.

I will be going for an assessment French exam on Tuesday to see what level I have to start learning.

Well off to stitch

Tammy

3 comments:

  1. Even though we will all miss you alot I am glad to hear that you have had good news so far. It is always hard leaving people you have become close with but all who know and love you will always understand that you need to do what's best for you both! Good luck with your assessment and see you Wednesday night!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've moved a lot in my life and didn't mind it as a kid but I'd feel the same way you do if I had to move now. I wish you lots of luck on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudo's to DH to finally get the word, HOWEVER.lol, Good luck Tuesday.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing