Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Stitching at my House (Pre-birthday celebrations)

My cat Winnie decided that Martina's bag was a good place to curl up into. This cat usually disappears when there is company it was really weird that she stayed around most of the afternoon!




Hard at work, my blue bin sitting on the table I think I got in about ten stitches. I was having a good time showing my stitching, house and watching everyone else.
Well a few good things came out of today


1. I got to have stitchers at my house and had a blst
2. I was able to send food to our friend that had a loss recentley which made me feel
better since I cannot get to the funeral do to work and distance issues
and #3 and #4 I got to celebrate my birthday with friends and DH says
I CAN GO TO RETREAT IN MAY!!!!!!!
(thanks from a little help from Jayne and Kerry :)


























I think everyone enjoyed the day here and my dear husband helped throughout the day with cooking and cleaning he is very thoughtful sometimes.
Now tomorrow another day older!!

9 comments:

  1. What fun!!!!
    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having us and for being such an amazing hostess. The cake was to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having my Mom and I to your home for a stitching day! Your home is beautiful and the food was delicious. It was nice to see where you live and to meet your husband.
    I am so glad you can come to the retreat. We have a great time and now it will be even better because you will be with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice day we all had and that Chocolate Cake was darnright Kickass. Thank you for having us. It was nice to see all of your stitching and your Mom's quilting. Beautiful work Mom...
    See you Wednesday
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a very fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you just had the best of times. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Tammy :) Sorry I couldn't make it but it's a good job I didn't come and all of us got sick on Sunday one after another! I've only just woken up now and want to go back to bed again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winnie sure enjoyed herself!

    It looks like such a fun time. I hope you have a happy birthday, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the birthday wishes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing