Saturday, February 6, 2010

MIA

I know I haven't been posting...haven't has a lot to say actually.
Last night I watched couples retreat because of all the hype it had but really it wasn't that great. You know I was thinking that I haven't found a good movie that makes me laugh in a long time. Guess I don't have a great sense of humour.
I am waiting for my friend to get here so we can go mall browsing and for dinner and a movie. I wanna go see Dear John its 4 stars. Oh she is here now gotta go ttyl and I'll do updates too.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the mall and the movie!!! I would love to hear what you think! I am looking forward to seeing Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing