Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh well

Well we didn't win the game, oh well there is always Tuesday to whip Germany. But at least our Canadian dance figure skaters are in first place going into the freestyle skate tomorrow night.

Well I decided to start a new pattern yesterday. So I decided to use the fabric that I bleached a bit before Christmas. So the one I am doing is the Blackbird Design Summer Basket. I should have it complete by the closing ceremonies. (I hope).

Now off to read, I hate Sundays and the start of a new work week. I get the hum drums and Hoe hums and sort of a Sunday depression. I wish this didn't happen every week I actually like me job, I think its the stress that bothers me though.
Happy Stitching

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing your Blackbird design.
    It was so sad to hear the news of the Canadian skater, she is very brave to continue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing