Sunday, February 14, 2010

ONE SILVER SO FAR...






Here is the moose for this week, I think tomorrow I need a change and am going to work on Inspiration for the day

finally finished painting my bedroom yeah it was the last room in the house that needed to be done. It was so sad the first colour I picked looked Lavender on the wall so I went one shade darker and it worked out that I liked it better. My accents in the room are Navy blue so I wanted something that would be close to silver. Its a grey but I luv it. Now we will see if hubby does too when he gets home tomorrow!

Well it is really late so I better go to bed even thought the clothes aren't dry yet oh well to tired to care right now.
Happy stitching


6 comments:

  1. Your Moose progress is incredible and I love the color of your wal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are moving right along on the moose!

    Great color on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the color you painted your walls. I love anything with blue tones in it. Your Moose piece is fantastic, but I can certainly see why you need a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wall colour! We want to get our bedroom done this year too! Great work on the moose - now that we are back I can work on the wolf for a bit!

    See you at Jayne's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing