Tuesday, February 16, 2010

UNDER 100 !!


Well girls we are under 100 days till retreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am counting the days when I have to force myself to sit, relax and stitch. Oh yeah and maybe laugh and giggle too! Hey is there Wi-Fi there by chance? I can post daily updates while at retreat

Check out Trina's wolf progress on the Stitching Oz (link on side) we just got to get her posting a bit more lol Hugzz T.

We have another GOLD and the medal ceremony is tomorrow night while we are at stitching maybe Jayne will let us steal a peek on t.v. if its early. I am really looking forward to stitching tomorrow night. Just gotta get through work first.
I had a really tense day today and turned to food as I always do. So so much for dieting this week and weigh-in will be a bust! Oh well more money to donate to the cause.

3 comments:

  1. I am so envious - a retreat! That would be an absolute luxury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK OK, the first thing I thought of when I saw this yesterday was,,,
    99 days for the retreat to go,
    99 days to go...
    You cross one off,
    with a bright red X,
    99 days to retreat to go...

    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitching retreat - sounds like a little piece of heaven.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing