Friday, March 19, 2010

Day off has come and gone again....

Well today was a pretty good day off. I went and weighed in and lost 0.4. Then I went and rented movies to last me throughout the weekend and brought lunch home for Eric and myself.
My next door neighbour is planning her wedding so she asked me to go with her to the hall for some details she had to iron out. It was funny because she brought me to Binbrock and Stoney Creek and me because I get lost so easily, I haven't ventured out that far. I was telling her OH didn't know that was here, or didn't know that was so close to home lol I think I should get out more and do some roads trips to explore more lol.
Then we headed home and took her 1 year old and 3 month year old huskys for an hour walk then I was pooped already. Eric made an early supper and then we had a short nap. We watched Old dogs with John Travolta and Robin Williams it was really cute! I did have a bit of time and watch some of Precious but honestly I did not enjoy all the nasty language in the movie and it is slow moving too. I don't think I am going to end up watching the rest of it. But I have others for tomorrow night.
Not looking forward to tomorrow, hubby wants me to go with him for his MRI at 7 am and then I have to go to work for 9. Its going to be a long day!
I stitched a bit on the moose and I have to start the picture for my dad which should only take me hopefully about a week to get done for his upcoming birthday in April.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your dh's MRI. I have not seen the movie Precious but besides the language (which doesn't bother me too much if it's appropriate to the story), I don't think I could take the story itself. That kind of stuff just stays with me for far too long. Old Dogs - much more my speed, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing