Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oh I forgot 2nd or third post of the dayzzz

well tech it's Monday and I'm still up because stupid me took a nap earlier.
I'm going to back track a bit. On Saturday my husband took me out for supper to celebrate our eight years anniversary of meeting. It was actually March 27th. He did good though. We went to a place in Ancastor called Falony's and my husband was like a kid in a candy store when he found out that the steak was Albert 3 A beef well it was an 8oz coming out. Yah it was 35$ but I was a cheap date and I tried it and it was soooo worth it!! Gotta say everything was good. I had a brisket sandwich with mashed potatoes never had Brisket before and it was wonderful!! We had Calamari too for a starter and it was the best squid I have ever been served at a restaurant!! Oh yah and 2 glasses of Riesling yum!! Let's just say someone played sick on Saturday and skipped her weigh in this week....even though I should have still gone guilt or no guilt oh well there is always next Saturday.

For those who have noticed I spent the last hour setting up a button linked to the blog with all of the stitching blogs I hope you all like it and want to use it. Thanks in advance if you do.

Last but not least for those of you who LOVE twilight like I do!!! Check out the Eclipse trailer if you haven't already.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing