Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh My Floss LOL


Look what mom quilt stitched made ect ect for me for my green room wall
awesome eh? Her quilting skills are getting really good and its all hand stitched yeah!


Well I asked Mom to buy floss and she sure did, I think I need to have a floss winding party anybody game LOL :)



Thanks Jayne for the award that was very nice of you!!

I guess I am suppose to say 10 things about me that you didn't know hmmmm

1. I lived in Calgary for 8 years
2. I have always wanted to be fluent in French and was good at it in school
3. My husband and I met on a blind date and it was love at first sight for me
4. I love video games
5 .I am quiet till I get to know you
6 Cross stich is my first hobby reading is my 2nd
7. I work for Shoppers Drug Mart as a Pharmacy Assistant
8. Fall is my favorite season
9. Camping with my parents is my favourite vacation (I go every year except this one)
10. I wanna be a mom really bad and have a fear that I am infertile.

I am suppose to vote more blogs but it is late so I cannot right now maybe this weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Tammy, I loved reading about you until I got to number 10. The honesty in that comment touched my heart. I will keep you in my prayers and pray that you will become a mommy one day.

    Very pretty piece your mom quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your to organized to have kids, just relax and it will happen. lol
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt your mom made is awesome, I bet it will look great hanging. Your mom also did a great job on floss purchasing too...have fun winding:). I'd rather wind than buy if I had the option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading about you, but like Terri #10 really got to me. I'll send up prayers that it will happen. Sometimes when you least expect it!!!

    Your mom's quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful quilt your Mom made. Sprinkling Baby Dust your way, it took me 8 years to get my baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful piece your mom made!

    I stopped in my tracks when I got to number 10. I like other am sending prayers and wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely piece your Mom made!

    You used to live in Calgary! Too bad you still don't we could do a get together.
    Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like both Mom & Daughter have the talent gene! Love your Mom's quilt! If I were closer, I'd be interested in that floss winding party...I remember how slow I was in winding my last big floss purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Mom is one talented lady. That piece she did is beautiful.

    Have fun floss winding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear, thanks for link, very nice and cute blog, and I like this so nice quilt and cross stitch miniature for needle, and so, have a nice day , Loredana.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing